Sunday, July 18, 2010

Postings on Blackboard has helped me a lot

Dear Diary,

I must admit that I have neglected you for awhile. I have some catching up to do here.

The past 2 weeks have been hectic. Taking 3 core classes is no joke especially when all the demands for all the classes came all at the same time. I am glad I make it through in one piece.

I just want to say that the class discussion board has been very useful in helping me tackle all the assignments so far. All the questions people post and all the generous supply of answers have made it easier for me do the assignments, which otherwise I will be struggling to understand.

I always find it amazing how people can tackle the problem and in addition, find time to contribute to help others... when I sometimes can barely cope to do the minimum that is required of us. This is also true of those who are frequent and magnanimous contributors I see on the museums listserv I subscribe to. I salute these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment